Papua New Guinea
America Coffee Co.
Tasting Profile: Caramel, honey and fruit.
Grower: Small agricultural cooperatives in Chimbu.
Variety: Bourbon & Typica
Region: Chimbu Province, Papua New Guinea
Altitude: 1350 M
Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun.
No fees, no obligation, cancel anytime! - Join the club and have delicious coffee delivered to your doorstep every month for less than $1.00/day per cup!
- Free shipping within the United States 🇺🇸
- The coffee club is free to join; no extra subscription fees or sign up fees.
- We don't charge tax on our coffee club subscriptions.
- The coffee club is completely customizable. Just add subscription items to the cart and checkout to join.
- All our beans are roasted to order and processed daily to provide the highest quality possibly.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org